Chronic pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury, or by an underlying condition, such as arthritis. Our team will be able to work with you to zero in on the source of the problem.
- Trigger Point / Myofascial Pain
- Occipital Nerve
- Sphenopalatine / Trigeminal Blocks
- Wrist / Hand Pain
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome MTSS (Shin Splints)
- Heel Pain
When medical pain management isn’t successful, interventional pain management is a great next step. The first step of this process is to perform diagnostic imaging and using diagnostic blocking to identify where the pain is coming from. Usually this is the middle step following medication and before surgery.
- Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder (tendinopathies/rotator cuff syndrome/bursitis)
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Discs
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Discs
Platelet-rich plasma, popularly known as PRP, is a noninvasive therapy for permanently treating muscoskeletal diseases. Today, this therapeutic practice is heavily promoted for use in treating sports-related injuries on athletes and highly active patients. Most patients have credited PRP injections with increased recovery rates from sports injuries. What’s more, PRP therapy involves decreased levels of pain.
- Knee / Patella Tendinopathy
- Ankle / Achilles Tendinopathy
- Foot / Plantar Fasciitis
- Neuromas / Metatarsalgia
While other treatments such as corticosteroid injections may provide temporary relief and stop inflammation, PRP or stem cell injections stimulate healing of the injury in a shorter period of time with less side effects. Patients usually report a gradual improvement in symptoms and return of functions.
- Greater Trochanteric Bursitis / Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Medial / Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis / Golfer’s Elbow)
- Hip Joints
- Knee Joints
- Ankle Joints
- Sacroillac Joints
- Facet (spinal) Joints for Neck and Back